In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fantasy Football

bpa098bpa098 Member Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
most of you guys here on the Bow forum probably also read the General GB forum too but if not.....>>>>

*-R-Done is starting a fantasy football league on the NFL website for Gunbroker members. it is a 12 team league and so far we have 6. if interested see more detail in the original post "Still need 10 more players........" or search for the GunBroker league on NFL.com

come join us it should be fun.

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    some of us are football fans, but believe it or not, september-january has a much more important meaning to most of us.[:D][;)]

Ben
  • Options
    bpa098bpa098 Member Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ben i know what you mean but unless your hunting after dark i think you will have time in the evening. durning that time i only see the monday night games or sunday late game.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpa098
    ben i know what you mean but unless your hunting after dark i think you will have time in the evening. durning that time i only see the monday night games or sunday late game.

most everyone here is tracking after dark, and me...well I'm usually lost![:D]

just kidding. thanks for the invite!

I'd do it, but I usually lose interest towards the end of the season.

Ben