In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Info about RECALL on Rage BH

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was in Bass Pro over the weekend and there was a large sign up that said there is a recall on some RAGE broadheads. From what the sign was saying, some of the blades don't deploy cororectly because of the leadign edge of the blade is rounded off too much. That's about all I remember but I figure anyone interested can find out more info. I know a lot of guys on here shoot them or are thinking of shooting them.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    I was in Bass Pro over the weekend and there was a large sign up that said there is a recall on some RAGE broadheads. From what the sign was saying, some of the blades don't deploy cororectly because of the leadign edge of the blade is rounded off too much. That's about all I remember but I figure anyone interested can find out more info. I know a lot of guys on here shoot them or are thinking of shooting them.

Thats fairly old recall, but thanks for posting. There were actual dates for distributor also. If they received the heads between certain dates they were to pull off the shelf. From what I read on another larger archery site that not many actually made it to the hands of customers. BUT some did.