In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hoyt ZR 200

yota1070yota1070 Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
Digging through my stuff and found Hoyt ZR 200 in perfect condition...what do ya'll think I should ask for it? If it had an odometer it would have less than 100 miles on it! Seriously though only took it to the woods once and looks perfect.

I don't bowhunt anymore (hurt my back) and need to * rid of it...per my better half! What price should I think about starting with???

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You didn't name the name of the bow. ZR 200 is the kind of limbs that it has on it, not the bow name. So without the bow name, I can only think of two or maybe 3 bows that those limbs were on. I know that the Magnatec and MT sport both used those limbs, and maybe the Ultra sport. All three of those bows where the lowest bow that Hoyt had for the time they were made. They were good bows, but not the top of the line ones. I think if you put it on ebay, you maybe lucky to get 150 bucks out of any of them. The year that the bow is could also help in the sale, cause MT sports and Magnatec's could be 6 maybe 7 years old now. You can probably determine the bow and the year with cross referencing the Hoyt tuning charts on their webpage. Your cams whether they are the command or cam .5 will have some markings on them, just find which cam matches what both for that year.
  • Options
    yota1070yota1070 Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks shoff14...it's a MT Sport.