In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cameras

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
All 4 home brew cameras out hopefully I will get some good photos going to try to leave them till the weekend.... stay tuned..

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    good luck!!!

Ben
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I can't wait to see what you get.
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can't wait to see! BUT (all BS aside!) Last night a buddy e-mailed me three "top secret" pics. About 5 or 6 miles from my house, we have a GAINT buck running. I can count at least 12 points, including a split brow tine, split G2 on the other side and a split drop tine on one side and single drop on the other. Bad news is that the guy that got them on his game cam made us all saw we wouldn't put them on the internet. (even though about 100 people at least in this area knows about this monster!) Plus he runs on public property and has been visable for over three years!!!!! Tell you what, remind me after the season, and I'll try and post them on here.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Can't wait to see! BUT (all BS aside!) Last night a buddy e-mailed me three "top secret" pics. About 5 or 6 miles from my house, we have a GAINT buck running. I can count at least 12 points, including a split brow tine, split G2 on the other side and a split drop tine on one side and single drop on the other. Bad news is that the guy that got them on his game cam made us all saw we wouldn't put them on the internet. (even though about 100 people at least in this area knows about this monster!) Plus he runs on public property and has been visable for over three years!!!!! Tell you what, remind me after the season, and I'll try and post them on here.
    Now everbody on the forum knows too[:D][:D]