In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bass pro- Cabelas

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
This is great I live in Rhode Island. They built a bass pro shops about 30 min from my house in Foxboro ma it's going to open in November of this year.... now I just found out a cabelas is going in hardford ct about an hour south from here and another cabelas in maine about 2 hours from here this is great we have never had the big stores like this here ... I gonna need a place to live because I will have no money left... cant wait....[8D]

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol, they just opened up a bass pro in the town I am in out here in cali. I went opening day, crazy to say the least. Its a nice place, but i haven't been back to buy anything yet.
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    I will take Cabelas over Bass Pro any day. If I want fishing stuff or boat stuff, Bass Pro is ok, but Cabelas kicks * for hunting stuff! We are getting one just north of here next fall. I can't wait!

Buckey, just spend all of your time in the Bargin Cave. That way you can get more stuff for your money and you will be looking for a place to live, not because you don't have any money, but because there is no more room left in your place![;)]
  • CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do what I did, and get a job there!

[:D][:D]

I work at a Sportsman's Warehouse in the Hunting/Gun section on a few of my days off from the plant.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • watrulookinatwatrulookinat Member Posts: 4,693
    edited November -1
    That's awsome that you work part time at sportsman's wrhs. I used to buy from them all the time. They have some neat stuff. Do you get a discount?
  • CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by watrulookinat
    That's awsome that you work part time at sportsman's wrhs. I used to buy from them all the time. They have some neat stuff. Do you get a discount?

Big time. I just bought a Kahr P45, retail $814, my price $328.

Carbon Express Maxim Hunter arrows, $36/dozen

Oh yea, we get discounts.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • watrulookinatwatrulookinat Member Posts: 4,693
    edited November -1
    Mann!!! CLUB, what a discount!![:0]
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Sounds to me like cubslover is our new "Middle Man" for obtaining sporting goods.
    I will probably be in the market for some new arrows after this season. I broke 3 and lost one last season. If that happens again this year, I won't have enough to practice with.
    I will definately be in the mood for some new broadheads, too![;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Wish they would build something close to me like that. I would get a job there for the discounts.