In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Orderd Piston Points

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I Ordered ssome piston point broadheads check them out tell me what you guy's think..www.pistonpoint.com/

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know a lot of guys that are trying them this year...I dont know if I am sold on the idea... then again it took me a year to hop on the Rage bandwagon...
    Good luck and let us know how they do.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will give an honest review... I am going to play with the slick tricks some more tomorrow it was raining pretty hard today. my buddy shoots them and they fly great Iput them on and they diddent fly so good for me .. not even close to my wuzzys I am wondering whats up????/
  • Options
    edited November -1
    piston poins are awsome great design fly fantastic I shot one through a 1/4 inch peice of plywood diddent even phase it going to try some more with them tonite like some metal or somthing .... they rock so far.[;)]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,199 ******
    edited November -1
    "I have Piston shorts, I have Piston mugs, I have Piston ashtrays, no one even seemed to notice."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    "I have Piston shorts, I have Piston mugs, I have Piston ashtrays, no one even seemed to notice."
    thats cause your only running on two cylinders[;)][:D][:D]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,199 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Actually I'm running on 1 brain cell. But, he is one tough basterd. All the weaker one were killed off.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Actually I'm running on 1 brain cell. But, he is one tough basterd. All the weaker one were killed off.
    [:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Is the one brain cell half nuts? [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Messed with these piston points again last night 3 shots through 1/4 inch wood a couple of shots through a hard plastic white 45 gal bucket
    finally broke one little peice of one blade off these things are awsome........I would buy em again
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay HONEST question...

Oh wait, NICE one Chief on the "pisston" joke!

NOW back to my regularly scheduled question... Why change braodheads if the ones you currently use and have good flight with are working well? I understand testing new products and all but it seems like bowhunters are getting caught up with needing "the latest and greatest" bow or gadget. I guess I'm sour on the whole testing idea after I tried (and felt I crapped money away!!!!!!) Rage broadheads. Now I go with the "if-it's-not-broke-don't-fix-it" mentalilty. I'll stick with my Vortex!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I've tried a new BH every year cause I can. Why stick with one when there are so many out there to try. its like when you were dating, why date just one when there are so many women out there. I've only had 1 that I can say I "didn't like"(back on the BH now) I mean I've had ok results with some and better with others but there was 1 that I didn't like. And I would like to tell you the name of it but for some reason my mind is a blank right now........more than other times.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I've tried a new BH every year cause I can. Why stick with one when there are so many out there to try. its like when you were dating, why date just one when there are so many women out there. I've only had 1 that I can say I "didn't like"(back on the BH now) I mean I've had ok results with some and better with others but there was 1 that I didn't like. And I would like to tell you the name of it but for some reason my mind is a blank right now........more than other times.[:D]
    Good point piston head..... These fly better in all weather conditions the cutting diaamiter is so much larger and I can afford them.. more than that just because I want to .. why are cops caught up with donughts and coffee when there are so many other foods out there...[:0][:0][B)][:D][:D][:D][:D]