In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

big news!!! not archery

hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
i don't get around here as much as i used to, but i thought i'd stop by and give the big news.

my girlfriend and i got engaged last week. we took a trip to europe, and i popped the big question in front of the eiffel tower in the dark. [:)]

i just thought i would share. we dont' have a date set yet, but it will probably be about two years as she is finishing up nursing school.

0106-25860.jpg

0106-25862.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Uh oh! Did you hit your head or something? Run, get out while you still can. [:D]

Congrats yo! Quite the trip for a little question. How could she say no with that kind of trip and location. Nice work! [;)]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Uh oh! Did you hit your head or something? Run, get out while you still can.

Don't mind Bang, he's still mad that his HUSBAND left him!!!! [}:)][xx(]

Congrats! and GOOD JOB on the proposal![;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    quote:Uh oh! Did you hit your head or something? Run, get out while you still can.

You know, I generally don't say much about your posts but your tasteless jokes are getting mighty old. Can you make a post without trashing on somebody?
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Better get that new bike,bow,gun,boat,wheeler,etc...etc... in the next 2 years![;)]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    The engagement ring then the wedding ring then the suffer ring[:D][:D][:D]congrads
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311

You know, I generally don't say much about your posts but your tasteless jokes are getting mighty old. Can you make a post without trashing on somebody?
    [:0][:0] you done did did it now little piggy[B)]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Another one bites the dust... Congrats.
  • Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! Heck of a lot better than what I did. Paris is great city, except for all the French people![:0]