In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bowtech patriot

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
any one have any feedback on bowtech patriot.. 70 # 2005 whats it worth and is it a good bow?? I think I was supposed to ask this before I bought it[:0][:I]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Never shot the patriot but have shot the tribute. If its anything like the tribute you'll like it. price wise, bare bow I'd guess mid to upper $400 range. Loaded up mid to upper $500 range. This is just a guess though I could be off.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Never shot the patriot but have shot the tribute. If its anything like the tribute you'll like it. price wise, bare bow I'd guess mid to upper $400 range. Loaded up mid to upper $500 range. This is just a guess though I could be off.
    Just scored one for $325 tmd....[;)]Oh man now I gotta do another bow review..
  • Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    I love my Tribute. I have not shot the Patriot, but would greatly appreciate an honest review.
    Who knows, you may even like it enough to join the Dark Side![:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    any one have any feedback on bowtech patriot.. 70 # 2005 whats it worth and is it a good bow?? I think I was supposed to ask this before I bought it[:0][:I]

This might get poofed but.... Bow fatlady[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HandgunHTR52

Who knows, you may even like it enough to join the Dark Side![:D]

He is already on the Dark Side.[:D]