In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Few more of my photos

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
edited September 2007 in Bow Hunting and Target Archery
Hope you enjoy[;)] I could ony post a few I had over 250 pics...
DSC00013.jpg
DSC01588.jpg
DSC01554.jpg
DSC01551.jpg
DSC01556.jpg
DSC00015.jpg
DSC01738.jpg
DSC00026.jpg
DSC00021.jpg
DSC00016.jpg

Comments

• Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Great pics buckey! That buck in the third picture is going to be a beauty in a couple of years. Nice split brow tine.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Man I love this camera thing I'm hooked lots of fun.... Just built another one got 5 now and getting another sony p41 tomorrow for another build, I would like an honest opinion do you guy;s see any commertial camera's with the pix quality??? Still no monster I haven seen him getting worried//[:0]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I love the quality!!! What would it cost me to have you build me one and ship it out? [:D][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I love the quality!!! What would it cost me to have you build me one and ship it out? [:D][;)]
    Tell ya what Rich on hags house some guys sell them once in a while cheaper than I can buy the cams and parts to build I just got a complete unit with a sony p32 all I had to do is hack the camera paid $165 to my door. hacked it last night its working fine.

Sony P41 is a little better camera. I can build you an awsome unit for $250.00 p41 are real hard to find I found a lady selling one on craigs list for 125 with $40 memory stick included all cables cd origional box If you want I can hack this cam buy the box the pix controller board and build it for you .. you wont be dissapointed everything will be like brand new... Just one cam took over 250 pix and took mine when I walked up to it today Still had 1/2 battery life its been there since last saturday .. swapped out the batteries slid in a new card and locked her back to the tree.[;)let me know if you want that p41 built[:p]
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that one doe has some mighty big ears
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    that one doe has some mighty big ears
    She aint camera shy thats for sure,[:0]
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Excellent pics.......Can you tell us how you go about building the cameras, or is it a secret ?
    I would like to build one myself.
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great pics Paul,
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    Excellent pics.......Can you tell us how you go about building the cameras, or is it a secret ?
    I would like to build one myself.
    No problem go to www.hagshouse.com all the information you will ever need is there step by step pdf files bargen store homebrew cameras you can buy. all info on how to make your own the guys on the forum are top notch and will walk you through step by step....also www.whitetailsupply.com or I can tell you what to get and you can build it..http://www.hagshouse.com/Instructions_Mods/Word Docs/The Homemade Trail Camera Project.pdf
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Cool pics. Looks like you have found a good stand site.
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice pic's Buckey!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Nice pic's Buckey!

Who are you? [:D][;)]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭