In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

archery

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
30 days here in ohio baby WOO HOO. I just started school, I am attending youngstown state university and majoring in nursing. I hope everyone is doing well and I just shot my bow today to start my prac, I shot at 15 yards and my worst "miss hit" was off by 6 inches to the right. =) I am so excited. How is everyone?

Comments

• CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Exactly two weeks here.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hey A.gun, good to see ya again. 28 days here and more ready than ever. Good luck in school man...nursing? You did that for the ladies didn't ya? [;)]

J/K Seriously wish ya well bud. Keep us posted on your season!
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you know me way too well bang
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    You did that for the ladies didn't ya? [;)]

When I was going to Purdue there was an article in the school paper about this. There were 6 male students in the whole school of nursing. Talk about good study bodies. On the opposite side of things, what I was doing there was 4 women in it at the time.
  • chilisbowhunterchilisbowhunter Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    29 Sept starts us here in TX!!! I have new arrows being worked on in the shop!! I should et them at the beginning of next week!!! Then it's tiem to SHOOT'EM UP!!!
  • thunderstick82thunderstick82 Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My trip to South Carolina was a bust!! Imagine sitting in your stand before daylight and already be pouring sweat! Just bad timing. Did have a 300+lb hog within 35yrds one afternoon. Never got a shot though. Thats ok. Got me ready for the Georgia opening THIS SATURDAY!!!