In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pics from NuGuyinCrew

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Pics from his trail cam.

jermcam5.jpg

jermcam4.jpg

jermcam3.jpg

jermcam2.jpg

jermcam.jpg

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Wow nice buck....Thanks for sharing
  • HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Looks like he is going to have a good year.
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    In a couple of years he will be a nice one.[:D][;)]

Dang nice looking. On the third pic, I looks like there is blood on the antler as it is getting ready to shed its velvet.
    What kind of camera is he using? I really like that it has the temp. and moon phase on it. Doubt that I could afford one like it but just curious.
    The first pic looks like it could of been taken from one of my stands. Old fence row/tree line by a field.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay!!! Nice pic's. In the first{top} pic over in the trees to the right, I see a GIANT racoon head. Coonzilla!! About in the center of the trees. Anyone else see it? Or is it my imagination because EVERY pic on my trail-cam has atleast one * in it![:0][8][?]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    Okay!!! Nice pic's. In the first{top} pic over in the trees to the right, I see a GIANT racoon head. Coonzilla!! About in the center of the trees. Anyone else see it? Or is it my imagination because EVERY pic on my trail-cam has atleast one * in it![:0][8][?]
    back on the stuff a"[:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1

you aren't sharing!

Ben
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1

Heck, I see it.