In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

does anyone know.......

ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
what happen to gagirl i haven't seen her on in a few months

Comments

• DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah[?] Hope everything is good and she's just real busy..
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    she's doing well.

working hard, family is good, dogs are fat, and still excersizing like a savage.[:)]

Ben
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Im around...just not here much.. thanks for asking about me tho. All is well just spending time eating/sleeping/working/workingout and more eating and sleeping. Kiddo made the varsity Volleyball team, and shes only in the 7th grade! (girl after mommas heart) Have 2 new chocolate lab pups.. so now have 3 chocolate labs and 1 Catahoula.

In the gym 5 days on 1 day off.. cardio 45 min a day 7 days a week right now....decided agains the comp in November so I am waiting till the spring/summer.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Big hugs to my buddy... it will all be ok!

back.jpg
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Do I see boobie? [:D] nice to see ya! I'll be lookin for that pic in my inbox. thanks
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Im around...just not here much.. thanks for asking about me tho. All is well just spending time eating/sleeping/working/workingout and more eating and sleeping. Kiddo made the varsity Volleyball team, and shes only in the 7th grade! (girl after mommas heart) Have 2 new chocolate lab pups.. so now have 3 chocolate labs and 1 Catahoula.

In the gym 5 days on 1 day off.. cardio 45 min a day 7 days a week right now....decided agains the comp in November so I am waiting till the spring/summer.

back.jpg
    Hi honey I promise I'll be nice from now on, and I apoligize.[:I] besides you look like you can now officialy whop my *[:D]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl

back.jpg
    Hi honey I promise I'll be nice from now on, and I apoligize.[:I] besides you look like you can now officialy whop my *[:D]

I got an email saying hell froze over and that I had to come read your comment Paul.

No worries, hun... I just dont have time to be here much... this is my first day in the office for more than 1 hour in a few months!
  • thunderstick82thunderstick82 Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TY. Nice to see ya!
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Do I see boobie? [:D] nice to see ya! I'll be lookin for that pic in my inbox. thanks

Yer such a pig!!!! Besides, pic is to small I can't see anything.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey girly, ya never did send me your address. Don't make me take other methods to get it[}:)]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Hey girly, ya never did send me your address. Don't make me take other methods to get it[}:)]
    what are you goint to do threaten her with sending a photo of yourself[:0][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1

That's cause your old and your eyes are bad. [:D]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

That's cause your old and your eyes are bad. [:D]

I'm not old and can't see it..[:(]