In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Camera puked!

DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well the old $69.00 stealth-cam finally died. It lasted 4 seasons and has taken countless pictures of *,squirrels,bluejays and an occasional deer. Went out yesterday to check it and all the feed was gone from the feeder and only one pic on the cam. I opened it up and moved the button to the "test" position and it seemed to pick up movement but as soon as I move the switch to "on" it doesnt anymore. O'well, Gives me a reason to finally upgrade..

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    Well the old $69.00 stealth-cam finally died. It lasted 4 seasons and has taken countless pictures of *,squirrels,bluejays and an occasional deer. Went out yesterday to check it and all the feed was gone from the feeder and only one pic on the cam. I opened it up and moved the button to the "test" position and it seemed to pick up movement but as soon as I move the switch to "on" it doesnt anymore. O'well, Gives me a reason to finally upgrade..
    Home brew buddy..... when they break you can replace parts plus the pictures are way better..[;)]
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went and picked up a Moultree for $99.00 for now..

buckey,
    The home-brew-cam sounds like a good winter project for me.