In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

more buckey cam photos

Comments

• Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nice little bucks in a couple of yrs be good ones looks like you need to have a coyote hunt
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bucky - you da man........keep em coming, we love em !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    ladamsladams Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Love the pics, went out to check on my camera today, and some meanie decided he needed it more than I did. It would have taken him a lot of work go get that camera off that tree as it was locked to a tree with 1/4 inch steel cable. Oh well that people for ya, they would steal anything.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine was stolen this year as well. I also built a home brew camera, but it was stolen within the first 2 days of use.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Stolen[:(!] are you guys putting them on private land or public land?? That sucks[xx(] OK have an Idea nount an fake camera on the tree. fill it with never mind... Dont want to go to jail over a camera It somthing to do with a baggie of gas a nine volt batter and some steel wool... . But this is Just a statement I would never dream of doing it[;)][:0]