In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What is this worth?

Huntingnerd33Huntingnerd33 Member Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
On another forum, a guy has a PSE Predator bow for sale. It's three years old, 29" draw & 70# draw, right handed and comes with a new tru glo sights and string whispers. It comes in a soft case as well.

Do any of you have this bow or one similar to it? How much is this worth? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I can't find any info on a PSE predator unless your talkin arrows. I get all kinds of PSE carbon force predator arrow links to come up. Even on PSE site if you search predator all you get is arrows.
    Not saying they didn't make one I just cant find any info on their web site, again unless you want PSE predator arrows. Wish I could find some helpful info for ya but I'm at a loss.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I don't know if the guy selling it knows exactly what he's talking about. After posting this I googled it and checked PSE's website and couldn't find the model at all.

The guy selling it is asking $175 for the bow, case and some arrows. I guess it's kind of hard to ask if it's a good deal if I don't even know the model of the bow huh?

Any info you have would be awesome.
  • Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Golden Eagle made a Predator model bow.

Added:

Here's some ...

http://tinyurl.com/yvehgf
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I take it that's not exactly a high quality bow huh? It doesn't look that great at all.[V]