In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

buckeycam

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
I only got 2 deer on cam but there has been a lot of harvest activity around my tree line. between the buckeycam and the 35 I have 4 different bucks on cam and several doe. And yeah I'd shoot the one in the pic.

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

In this pic captured on the buckeycam I was at Dads shop showing a couple non hunters how this thing works. You wont find one of these anywhere else in the world, he's a one of a kind.

DSC00537.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Drink your beer faster - throw away that huggy !
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    nice and clear on that buck glad it;s working well have a ball man you deserve it. buy the way now that you have pix it's now the
    Bang- cam Not to be confused with the Bang can[:D][:D][:0]
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bang if you don't shoot him I sure would...I think my largest buck to date scored 105 or something. Barely managed to be 100 lol.[:(] Not to mention thats bad genetics running around...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'd shoot him too! Look off the left of his face, I didn't see it til we zoomed in. He has a piece that comes off to the left of his eye and above that a little kicker, I actually love the character that it has.
  • Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    I looks like it got damaged while growing. I would probably shoot him just for the character, but if you don't get him, he is going to be great next year.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HandgunHTR52
    I looks like it got damaged while growing. I would probably shoot him just for the character, but if you don't get him, he is going to be great next year.

Roger that! Thats what I wondered, had been injured and would he shed it out, but I wasn't 100% on that thinking.
    Also the more I look at it I think I have him in velvet, but the angle of the velvet pic you can only see one side good. But I am thinking its him.