In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

kentucky hunt

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I heard Ehd hit Ky real bad I called the place whereI am going they said they manage the property realwell and the deer have some natural springs. said they ony found 3 dead on the property so Im pretty excited.[:p]

Comments

• A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds Sweet, g'luck bro
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Not sure how management would stop it but long as it did. I read on AT a guy that hunted Ky opening morning (I forget what county) he said and I quote, "there were dead deer everywhere"

Good luck yo! hope you stick a good one!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    This guy said that the deer there have springs to drink from so they are not getting the EHD , he did say areas around him were hit hard. Or he's yanking my chain..... the overpopulated areas got hit real bad..
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    This guy said that the deer there have springs to drink from so they are not getting the EHD , he did say areas around him were hit hard. Or he's yanking my chain..... the overpopulated areas got hit real bad..

Feel that? It's yer chain being yanked.
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ya kinda hard believe the mites or w/e wouldn't be on his property?
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Feel that? It's yer chain being yanked.
    [:D][:D]That was funny...[:D] hey man hunts paid for will make the best of it. dont know why he would lie he already has his money??? he did mention areas in counties around him lost up to 50% work with me here[B)] i,m trying to be optimistic[;)]