In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone have any luck today?

ladamsladams Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
Did anyone venture out in this insanely hot weather today? See anything? I guess I will be going out here in about an hour..... it clouded over and the temp dropped about 10 degrees and there is a nice cool breeze... maybe the bucks will come out this evening for some feeding....

Comments

• Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    I went out this morning. It was about 75 degrees with 90% humidity. Didn't see any deer but, I did have about 10 turkeys, including the biggest tom I have ever seen (12+" beard, at least 25 lbs) right under my stand for about 10 minutes. I sure do wish GA had a fall turkey season.[:(]
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw didley squat lol, i'm gonna sneak to a stand this evening about 5:30, too dang hot right now they are all bedded down. Tomorrow is gonna be in the 70's Im gonna take a decoy, try my luck there...
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Went out with my son for the Il. youth shotgun season. It was 72 when we got to our hunting spot at 5:30. Not a dang thing. I'm guessing that they are already bedded down by then since I haven't seen anything the last 2 mornings. We will try it tomorrow night since he has his last football game tonight.
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Didn't see squat tonight, watched the buckeye game at my girlfriends, on my way home I saw a doe all by her lonesome...rutting in the buckeye state maybe? [}:)]
  • Options
    ladamsladams Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The does I see in ohio are still in groups....
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shot one this evening. Saw quite a few deer, but I was near water.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    been out since Wed. , Not much, Seen quite a few over all, 1 nice buck but wrong side of the fence. way to hot to be huntin' but we hit the mornings anyway. Evenings were in the 90s so we pushed the fluids instead of hunting.