In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Yesterday

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Hunted my little tree line, didn't see anything in the morning and one decent buck in the evening. Some how he got around me before I saw him and then he was 40yrds out in an open field but it was to breezy to chance it. He did get down wind and became alert and trotted off but never tailed up. So hopefully he didn't * to bad. Not sure how he winded me or if that is even what did it. The only thing I did different than in the past was I didn't use deer dander.
He's not one I have on camera either. another new buck. it may be a little early for this stand but I wanted to try it out and see what was goin down. And man I gotta say I got this stand set nicely, the tree leans back a bit right about at the seat of the stand so you kind of feel reclined and there is a branch 6 inches or so that comes out for a nice arm rest and a perfect branch on that for hangin your bow. [:D].

Comments