In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

excited

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just drew some diagrams, got my bearings on the directions, looked up the weather and for me friday afternoon wind will be w-nw. Picked out a good afternoon stand, and I am ready to go baby [8D]!!! Gonna be colder this weekend, leaving school tomorow after my last class, drive home about an hour, shoot my bow, get ready and go [^] I'll keep ya'll posted.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    Just drew some diagrams, got my bearings on the directions, looked up the weather and for me friday afternoon wind will be w-nw. Picked out a good afternoon stand, and I am ready to go baby [8D]!!! Gonna be colder this weekend, leaving school tomorow after my last class, drive home about an hour, shoot my bow, get ready and go [^] I'll keep ya'll posted.
    Good luck BRO[;)]
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thanks buckey, the neighbors to the property have been seeing two nice bucks. One 10 pointer thats "wider than his ears" and another "big bodied" and heavy 8 point, I haven't had a chance to get my cam out again, but I will this weekend, gonna try that "c'mere deer" see how that works out. I saw that 8 point 2 seasons ago in gun season but never had a shot, my cousin has seen the 10 point, said he had him shaking from 100 yards away lol.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It was too windy tonight, although I saw two deer as I was leaving, too dark to tell what they were. It is really cold this weekend, I'm going back tomorrow morning and evening, I will keep ya'll posted.[:D]
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun

It's always good to do your homework first. Sounds like a great plan!!