In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

typical

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
I didn't get a chance to shoot my bow today, and I hate the feeling of not shooting all week and comming home to hunt and haven't shot in about 7 days. So I hunted with it friday and sat but I shot friday(6 shots at 20, and 3 at 25) all would of been kill shots, I am gonna take my x-bow tomorrow...don't be suprised if I stick one, knowing my luck I wanna kill one with a bow, but I also want to be ethical[B)] stupid work ethic [:I] As for the amount of deer I am seeing, ALOT....after dark walking to my car lol. I saw a fat doe this morning but never gave me a good shot, 20 yards but never did just right.

Comments

• Options
    ladamsladams Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not seen a deer in a week.... they are all screwed up right now with the weather changing again.... I have not even really seen any dead ones on the side of the roads which this time of year i usually see tons.... add in no moon and the hunting this week has been pretty lousy.... next week should be really good though.