In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Today

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
I'm headed to Springield this A.M. for my annual hip check-up. Plan on going out this afternoon when I get back. I will have to see what the weather does. We had severely high winds last night. They should be moving today.

Comments

• Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go gettem chief!!

Headed south in a couple hours! Hope to SCORE!
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Well I saw 10 tonight. 5 does, 1 button, 2 nice 1 1/2 yr old 6's, 1 1/2 8 and a dang nice 8. The nice one walked right by another stand of mine. Had 3 does headed my way when there was a huge bang. It cleared the field. We had one heck of a wind storm last night and not only did it knock over a big walnut on top of the fence for the cattle pasture but apparently it bent back a nice section of tin barn roof. The wind was not that bad tonight but it was enough to catch the tin and give a good whopp. It was about 5 minutes before climb down time any way so it didn't bother me too much.
  • Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    goin out tomm morn, haven't seen anything promising yet