In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

cleaning out the closet

gonecribbingonecribbin Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
I am cleaning out the hunting closet, and finding so many hidden treasures. Im finding things I surely cant throw away, but rarely use. I was thinking that one of you could organize a ONE DAY trade-off on here. Everyone could list hunting items they have, dont really need, and trade them for something they could use. Lord knows one mans junk is another mans treasure. Who knows maybe it could become an annual event.
Someone more coordinated than me has to be in charge, maybe Ben? [;)]

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I don't keep much around, if it's old or I replace it then I give what I don't want to the amish boys out the rode.

I second the notion that ben is coordinated though. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Coordination?!?!!! LMAO!!!![:p][:D][:p]

You guys want to see what my coordination looks like. I consider this coordinated.[8D]

My Desk:

Dec27001.jpg

Edit: Suspension, I just 'got' your coordinated remark, and damn if I aren't at a loss for a snappy comeback. So, I retain my right to reply tomorrow.
    "The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Ben, clean off your desk and send me that jazzy white stapler. Never seen a white one before. [:o)]

all snappy comebacks must be submitted by noon some pacific coast time. [;)]
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow Ben your desk looks as bad as mine.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Mine too but my stapler is blue and stands on its end [:p]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Mine too but my stapler is blue and stands on its end [:p]

That's not a stapler.[8D]

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."