In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I was poofed on here

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
thats a first my opinions needed post got poofed on here thats never happened before

My old man's backhand used to land,
Hard on the side of my head.
I just learned to stay out of his way.
There's been streetfights, blue lights,
Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
It just showed me how much I could take.
Hard times, bad luck.
Sometimes, life sucks.
That's all right, I'm ok.
It ain't nothin' but another day.

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Times are changing headzilla. You might post your famous deer sausage recipe and see if it gets poofed. Hopefully not because I'd like to have it.
    My buddy and I are starting to look for a grinder/stuffer so we can start grinding our own deer in the future and your sausage recipe you talk about would be nice to have. [:)]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Dont feel bad one of my posts got poofed the same day it was posted. Then I see today that only "dead" posts were poofed. Confused a bit on that one.

its all about pucks and bucks
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Sus we have a the cabellas 1.5 horsepower one and she runs like a champ. no more turning that crank operated one for me. As for the sausage recipe I will get it to you but i actually do not know it. the guy i cut deer up with has it written down and hes in the caribean right now drinking margarittas.

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    My buddy and I are starting to look for a grinder/stuffer so we can start grinding our own deer in the future and your sausage recipe you talk about would be nice to have. [:)]

If you have a "kitchen aid(if you aint sure, ask your wife)"-get the meat grinder attatchment. I dont know how they compare to the good sausage grinders, but I am VERY pleased at how fast it grinds up meat.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Just use your wife's food processor and blender. That should work okay.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is less than one month away.
    edited November -1
    I have the grinder attachment for my kitchen aid mixer taco, but we plan on doing at least 6 deer a season (between him/me/his brother) and we usually cut up 3 or 4 hogs and we recently did a cow to. Figure we better go industrial grade.

headzilla I'll take a look at the ones they have. thanks!

Ben, she'd kill me for that one! [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the grinder attachment for my kitchen aid mixer taco,

WHO U CALLIN TACO???!!!!!!

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by salzo
    I have the grinder attachment for my kitchen aid mixer taco,

WHO U CALLIN TACO???!!!!!!

-Jimmy the cheese man

YEA!!! What salzo said[}:)][:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
    edited November -1
    Oops! [:0]
    Sorry salzo! I guess I misread the name, weird thing is ole taco never even posted on this until after I wrote that. [:I]
    I have been having serious mental problems since bow season ended, that may have something to do with my strange behavior. [:D][:D]

taco, I know you didn't do anything, but I'm keeping an eye on you mister! Stop trying to confuse me. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Doesn't sound like you need any help getting confused right now!![:D][:D][;)]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..