In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ain't they Sweet

s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
I just had to post a Pic of Crosshairs newest addition to the family.He has not had much time lately to post I guess.This is his Emily and 6 week old Meghan.Aren't they nice?Prettiest 2 girls within many miles.
MeghanEmily.jpg
Deer Season is ended so I may call A.Gun to go to the woods this weekend and retreive our 2 portable stands.I may be able to convince him to carry both of them.Think I'll tell him my ankle is a hurtin pretty bad.

1-Powder
2-Patch
3-Ball
4-Remove the Rod
5-Do Not Forget the Cap.

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those are some cute girls, soon our GB family will have a couple more when Bangs wife has hers. Just love em when they're that age, after a few more years aliens take over their bodies.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    beautiful!! Mine will be here soon. Probably sooner than we are really ready for. But your never really ready i guess. Tell him congrats!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Gods must beautiful creation is children![:)] I love um my wife and may have another one!
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    very cute your a lucky man

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the lovely wonders. Yall are braver than I am tho. Either that or you dont have teenagers. My youngest will be 10 in March oldest will be 16 on 02-17. There will be NO MORE BABIES in my house. But they are wonders aint they.

its all about pucks and bucks
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the lovely wonders. Yall are braver than I am tho. Either that or you dont have teenagers. My youngest will be 10 in March oldest will be 16 on 02-17. There will be NO MORE BABIES in my house. But they are wonders aint they.

its all about pucks and bucks
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Definately two pretty girls. Crosshairs a lucky man, for sure. [:)]

If I was a betting man I'd bet that A.gun will carry both of those stands out even if your ankle isn't hurting. I've heard he just loves to be in the woods and helping others. [;)]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Beautiful girls, and congrads [;)]