In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Should I buy this crossbow?

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=28560882

Think that was actually used in Vietnam? Looks more like King Aurther times to me. [:D] Nice price though[;)]

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    well, not if they won't pay the S&H....geesh. You want to get ripped off or what?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is less than one month away.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Better hurry or i'm gonna snipe it[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [:D] Your right Ben. that would be a rip.
    taco, maybe we could go in together on it. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Sorry y'all I would have responded but I thought it was some kind of religous thing and I don't like discussing that to much. I guess that explains the arrows[;)].

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Sorry y'all I would have responded but I thought it was some kind of religous thing and I don't like discussing that to much. I thought it was a cross of some sort. I guess that explains the arrows[;)].[:D][:D][:D]

Ok what happened that was supposed to be an edit......maybee eye shoold putt thee broun bottle deyeuon./

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine