In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

buckeyboy the deer hunter

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Good to see ya posting again, hard working guy who neglects his duties at gunbroker for work. [:o)][:D][;)]

I had to enter the deer hunter part cause our moderator is back and checking to make sure posts tend to stay in the direction of deer and archery. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    who's buckeyboy?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is less than one month away.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    The deer hunter. Hello[?] [:p]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I vaguely remember a guy named buckeyboy[:D] As for our moderator, I think he'll let us post about anything this time of year as long as it's not offensive and we all play nice.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    HA HA VERY FUNNY GUY'S. I WILL TRY TO GET ON MORE. ONLY USED TO GO ON AT WORK BECAUSE GOOD INTERNET. HAD AOL AT HOME SLOWER THAN SLOW. I jUST SWITCHED TO COX HIGH-SPEED INTERNET IT'S ALMOST INSTANT AS SOON AS YOU CLICK IT'S THERE. GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL HOPE TO GET OUT NEXT WEEK-END WITH MY ATV AND ROUND UP ALL MY STANDS I MAY LEAVE A FEW UP THAT ARE GOOD SPOTS AND NO-ONE WILL TAKE THEM.[B)]
    edited November -1
    You can't say cox on here, are you crazy? [;)]

I never posted much from home either, until we got cable internet rather than dial up.
    Didn't know you had an atv Buckey, what kind ya got?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    I have a 2004 Honda 400 rancher , Its pretty cool has the built in gps thing. I put a plow on it a couple of months ago works pretty good[;)]
    edited November -1
    I like the ranchers, they're nice. Built in GPS? wow, didn't even know they did that. The plows are nice, bet it comes in handy.

I have a Suzuki 500 quadrunner, only thing that I don't like sometimes is the full time 4x4 or limited 4x4 as they call it.

edited November -1
    Yea, they sure beat walking when your retriving and hanging a bunch of stands. Also I hate shouveling snow so yea the plow is cool.
    edited November -1
    I've been thinking about getting a new one. Suzuki came out with a 700 like the Polaris, way to big in my book though. My buddy has one of the Polaris 700's, man what a brute.
    That $7200 price suzuki has makes me like what I have even more.
    LTA700XK5.jpg
    edited November -1
    Boy, Sus thats a hell of a machine. Yea the price tags are a little steep. Somtimes they have specials and ya can get some pretty good financing deals. Hey man ya only go this way one time. and time goes by real fast. [;)] Do ya think ya need a 7oo I have a 400 and it has pleanty of spped and power. still not cheap but not $ 7200[:0]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Boy, Sus thats a hell of a machine. Yea the price tags are a little steep. Somtimes they have specials and ya can get some pretty good financing deals. Hey man ya only go this way one time. and time goes by real fast. [;)] Do ya think ya need a 7oo I have a 400 and it has plenty of speed and power. still not cheap but not $ 7200[:0]
    edited November -1
    No, I don't even want a 700, if I get a new one it'll be another 500 or else a 400. I doubt I'll get one though, mines a 98 and I haven't had any trouble with it so far. I have taken good care of it so it should last a long time.
    edited November -1
    Gee I got the impression your was older, If it still runs good I would also keep it.[;)]