In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Vday

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Happy Valentines day to all of yall... yeah and all that other smushy stuff...

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Well thank you! And smushy stuff back at ya[;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have a good one to gagirl, OOOPS!!! Almost left out bang[:D][:D] O.K. let the comments fly, I got big shoulders[:D] Only person that gets any Vday stuff in this house is our girls.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thanks Gagirl. [:0]I forgot all about Valentines Day. You may have saved my skin. I owe ya one.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Well figured somone here would have forgot so I thought I would save a butt. My hubby forgot it and it is also our aniversary. Figured I will take all you guys as my sweethearts......I mean its not like I am greedy or anything.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Happy V'day.[:I][:)]

Ben
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Happy Valentines day. Already got my card bought, signed, and on the kitchen table. [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry fellas...I don't wish dudes HVD but, to the Ford lovin' Georgia peach...HVD darlin'.

I think I smoked all of ya...instead of flowers I tried the 24K gold heart necklace with a dozen red rubies. Yep, I'm going bear hunting in August...[:D][:p]
  • daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy Valentines day gagirl [:)] I bought my wife a card and a bouquet of smellygood lotions and woman stuff! I like her to smell good too[^]
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HAPPY V-DAY! I ordered myself a new rifle today! HAPPY V-DAY TO ME!![8D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • StihlCuttinItStihlCuttinIt Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I stopped at Krogers to pick up flowers, and it was crowded as hell. (I'm guessing hell is crowded, if it is, I have to reform, I hate crowds.) Anyway I'm in a hurry and some suit there in my way looking for a bargain. Hes lookin at the nicest one, but it isn't cheap. So I was thinking S#!t or get off the pot buddy! And I picked up the roses and lady starts putting the vase in a big pot thing so the water wont spill on the way home. Then the guy sees he set too long, says he wants some flowers just like those and the woman said, sorry the last one jsut been sold.[}:)]

Joe
    edited November -1
    and all I wanted was a new bow and to go camping.... dang didnt even get a card. Looks like I will be getting the stuff for my jeep and he will just have to keep quiet.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • StihlCuttinItStihlCuttinIt Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gagirl, sounds like the old mans going to be campint alone.....in the doghouse. That dont seem right to do a nice girl like you that way. But at the same time, you have to admire guy with the guts to buck the system and refuses to buy into all the BS. money making crap. Most of us run out for presents at last minute because were scarred not to.[:D] Dont beat him up too bad...we know youre shooting a 60 lb bow.[:D] So youre body alone might be considerd a deadly weapon.

Joe
    edited November -1
    Joe... hate to get flowers... I mean dont waste the money they just die ... as for jewelry.. well mom owns a jewelry company so lets not even try to go there. I looked like Ms T growing up and only wear VERY little now. All I wanted was to know that someone thought about me BEFORE the last minute... ya know have a card first thing in the morning.... actually wanted to go camping for a few days but oh well. Looks like I will be going camping by myself... leave him home with the kids... ok done venting now... on to happier thoughts...

smilie_schuetze.gif