In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Add some more hunting land for me

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
A farm I hunt on the owner just bought about a 100 more acres, and the best part of this is that it borders on a wild life santuary, where all the deer go during gun season. So all in all this farm is about 1000 acres and it borders some county land and it is just deer mecca. Heazilla who is now fired up

My old man's backhand used to land,
Hard on the side of my head.
I just learned to stay out of his way.
There's been streetfights, blue lights,
Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
It just showed me how much I could take.
Hard times, bad luck.
Sometimes, life sucks.
That's all right, I'm ok.
It ain't nothin' but another day.

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats, Gotta love when new land comes available. My farmer kicked guys off of the other farm he has at the end of last season and told me I was more than welcome to hunt it.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    good for you headzilla. 1,000 acres is a good chunk of land to cover bow hunting, better start your scouting early. [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    RevivalRevival Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    1,000 acres is really too much land for just one guy to cover... [;)] [;)]

Wink, wink.... nudge, nudge

Brad
    a.k.a. Revival
    http://jermanbuck.com
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I'm with revival on this...[:D] Which by the way revival its good to see you back.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will be tough deciding on the "Best" spot to put up your stand on that much land! You'll have to do alot of home-work{Scouting}...But thats half the fun.[8D].....Better get a G.P.S.

Ruric, NE OHIO