In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

BIKE WEEK

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Anyone going? We will be there the 1st weekend and I am on the way down for most of yall if you need a stopping point. Let me know.

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...so what kind of bike do you ride gagirl?
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Been there, done that and not doin it again. To many wannabe and GQ bikers there, plus it is becoming to commercialized. As far as a stopping point if we go south this year i'll let you know. Wouldn't mind meeting you and the family, i'd even introduce you to mine if they'd claim me[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • sparkydensparkyden Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, there won't be any pucks for this year anyway but I do have some bucks and I may just ride down. Might stop along the way if I have reason to.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Not me. I asked the wife if she wanted to borry my brothers fat boy and we could ride down, but she replied that she already had her own fat boy then she giggled. So tonight will end a big time WWF wraaastling around here!! She doesn't know what she's gotten herself into with that comment. [:D][;)]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sparkyden
    Well, there won't be any pucks for this year

Yeah thanks for pointing that out again..... I about cried... well in public I wont say what I did in private.

and yeah it has gone commercial but the camp grounds can still be alot of fun. Besides I have a new bike week outfit so I have to go.
    David has a Vstar and I have a Shadow. I cant see ever buying a harley. Too much money for a bike that is no better than my Shadow.
    Shoot me an email if you are comming down 95. Beer, oysters and a low country boil sounds fitting for this crew.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Sold ME bike last year[:0] Had a nice Yamaha v star. needed a four wheeler more[:p] more than that I neeeded the V Star money to by the Honda.[;)]
  • ilgirlilgirl Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want my boyfriend to ride me down there this year, but I do not no if he will or not. He will make up some excuse to get out of doing it.
    edited November -1
    [:0], can you say that on here [?]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have another woman on here and they can say that. Now for us we now need to watch what we say.[xx(][xx(][xx(][:D][:D][:D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So what part of IL are you from ilgirl??

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    We have another woman on here and they can say that. Now for us we now need to watch what we say.[xx(][xx(][xx(][:D][:D][:D]

Yeah right like yall watch what you say....wait there is no smiley for hysterical laughing

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    That's a long ride. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only real man left in this state.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is less than one month away.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Yep ben, just you and me I guess[;)].

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    That's a long ride. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only real man left in this state.

Ben

[:D][:D]