In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Im getting the itch to shoot but

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Im at school and really want to shoot my bow but there is no achery shops around me that have indoor ranges. Im bummed so I guess Im just going to have to go home this weekend and set my indoor range up in the barn. the ladies do need a weekend off from me chasing them around. flame away [:p]

My old man's backhand used to land,
Hard on the side of my head.
I just learned to stay out of his way.
There's been streetfights, blue lights,
Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
It just showed me how much I could take.
Hard times, bad luck.
Sometimes, life sucks.
That's all right, I'm ok.
It ain't nothin' but another day.

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I just shot last night, had some barley sodas, killed another arrow[xx(] down to three now. Broke the nock off one arrow and split it with another arrow. @ $49. bucks for six I had to drink more.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am going to bring my bow back with me after spring break. I found a place to shoot here for $6 bucks an hour. If I shot constantly for more then that, I would not be able to lift my shoulder the next day.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Sure is nice of you to take it easy on the ladies headzilla. [;)]
    We have one shop near where I work, they have an indoor range but they keep telling me I have to buy a new bow off them to shoot for free. [:(!] They let me use their indoor gun range for free, but the wife says they should since I put their kids through college. (whatever that means). [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey zilla they have a cream for those itches[:D] On another note, I shot today at the bow shop. If it's not to muddy I might even do the 3-D course tomorrow.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Shot tonight again myself, need to get more arrows though. only having 3 bites.[}:)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You guys suck! I'm stuck here building this bunk bed for my boys, Oh ya and watching the FIGHTING FREAKIN ILLINI! WAAHOO!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..