In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

whats it like?

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Ok so I was talking to my favorite yankee this morning and he said it was kind cold in his area. I think he said 36. I was wondering how much of a difference there is in the temps of the places we are at right now. I just looked at weather bug for here and it is at 70, but it is overcast. Thats almost double from where he is at. So tell me (as you can see I am extremly bored) what's the temp like in your area today?

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Around here it's in the low 30's with a brisk breeze [:D] and snow flurries (barely a light dusting)

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Partly sunny, 38 degrees and about 3" maybe 4" of snow on the ground. Gettin ready to hop on the wheeler and go for a ride out through the woods. Cabin-Fever today!

Ruric, NE OHIO
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you know a part of me is jealous. I would love to be in some snow this year. but then again I have already had my first sunburn of the year, wore shorts to work today and rode with windows down all day. Can I just come visit yall for a weekend?

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Sure, come on up. I actually grilled burgers tonight. Drank me three michelob ultras and grilled three burgers on the grill. ummm good.
    Saw a little snow coming down, but not much, still just a little dusting.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    30's to 40's here for the next week, but at least it's not raining.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I'm not to far from taco so about the same. Much further from susp. but i had beer too!! Great minds think alike[;)] well for the most part Budwieser on my end. Can't shoot arrows and not have a couple can you[?]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Raining 65 degrees nasty out!!! Worked my parttime job in the rain till 8:30 this evening[V]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Rhode Island -12 degrees this morning going to get 6-8 " of snow tonite getting tired of the cold. winters here are too damn long I would not mind as much if the season were still on.[:(] Unfortunatly it's over. who wants some snow we will send some your way.[;)]Gagirl already 70 in your area wow that would be nice.[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey I am near the ga/fl border. It was raining but 63 when i left the house this morning. We are supposed to get another "cold snap" this weekend and it will get in the 40s again for sunday then back into the warmer weather. I am really itching to start some bowfishing. Was sitting by a lake in a WMA yesterday. Saw 2 gators and some awsome sized mullet. Have to check into takeing a boat into the lake tho.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Gagirl can you bowhunt the gators in Georgia[?]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's a guy at work that has a pretty good sized MULLET and we keep telling him to cut it![:D][:D][:D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..