In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

drunken archery

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
alsdfponopgnaklndfgkla---update

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/bang250/Doe04.jpg

Comments

• furhollerfurholler Member Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your married right? Then it is no longer about you.[:)]

"Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains...No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue: and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."-Patrick Henry
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    just tell her: "Barefoot and Pregnant. That's how I like ya, Baby. Now run on in the kitchen and cook me up somethin' that's worth a shiit."

Women dig that stuff.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is only one week away.
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What good are you to her & your child if she goes into labor and you're drunk? [V]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Oooh Lmbhngr made a good point, Better slack off the brown bottle dad. My brother was rather intoxicated when his wife went in labor for their first kid (2 weeks early). Being the good brother I am I broke speed limits, drove wrecklessly, and bored my truck up to their front door to take them to the hospital. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try drinkin and shooting a round at the 3-d course. Did it once and lost 3 arrows on the first 5 targets, NEVER again.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr
    What good are you to her & your child if she goes into labor and you're drunk? [V]

I'll be a bundle of fun[:D] And many laughs.[:p]

I get where your coming from but she is not due til April. And even though she is driving me F'n nuts I still ask her how she is feeling before I start the consumtion of the barley beverage. She goes to the Doc. every week because of the twins so we pretty much know where everything stands. The one dealy thing has just started to thin which happen before she dialates (SP?) and it has been the same thickness now for three weeks. So we are pretty safe but thanks for your concern. [;)] I will be a little different from next week out only because that is when things should start to happen, of course her appt. Tues will tell more.

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine

• LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I get where your coming from but she is not due til April. And even though she is driving me F'n nuts I still ask her how she is feeling before I start the consumtion of the barley beverage. She goes to the Doc. every week because of the twins so we pretty much know where everything stands. The one dealy thing has just started to thin which happen before she dialates (SP?) and it has been the same thickness now for three weeks. So we are pretty safe but thanks for your concern. I will be a little different from next week out only because that is when things should start to happen, of course her appt. Tues will tell more.

TWINS!!! Save your thirst...you'll need it later! [:0][:D][:o)] Especially if they're girls...aaaahhhhhh. Best of luck Bang!
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Especially if they're girls...aaaahhhhhh

They are!!