In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bet not many of you bow hunters do this

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Better start off by explaining what happened so you don't get the wrong impression here.[:D] My wife found blood on our kitchen hand towel, then a small spot on the carpet, then on the kitchen floor, and so on so on.[:0] She was chasing the dog around checking all over him trying to find where he was bleeding from.[:p] Then she noticed blood on my cheek so she started checking me out.[:0] Here it was coming from my nuckles and I didn't reliaze it, they are cracked from the cold and most of them were seeping out blood. what does she make me do? Put my hands in her hand/foot waxer thing a ma bob[xx(], How gay you say[:I]? Oh no, that is the cats you know what! Wow do my hands feel good now. I don't think my hands have ever been this soft and feel this good ever. I told her I wanted my own waxer now! I can't figure out how I can dip my face in it though, kinda narrow, but I'll bet it sure would be nice on wind burned cheeks. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you very much for that image. I must now comense to getting drunk to get that image outta my head[:D] Hey if it works why not, of course when you tell yer online buds you should expect a little ribbing.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah Sus'...all you need now is a bikini wax and a speedo and you're ready for summer and the beach. [:D][:0][;)]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Yea, Susp likely story [:0] Itink you and ilman got somthing going[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0][:0][:D][:D] Suspension and ilman sitten in a tree!![:X]

Sorry had to![}:)][:o)]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Be Carefull...Before you know it she'll be applying your camo-face paint and making sure your Bow camo matches your shoes and your hunting OUTFIT...[:X][:X][:X][:D][:D][:D]

Ruric, NE OHIO
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    You guys can fun me all you want. All I know is my hands feel good not being all cracked and bleeding. [^][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Susp, don't worry man were not laughing with you[:D] were laughing at you[:D][:D][:D] All I no is my hands feel good[:o)]