In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NO MORE SNOW!

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Just got another 8" dumped last night 15 degrees with another big storm forcasted for Monday. Man I'm sick of snow. any of you folks getting a lot of snow. Gagirl stay out of this one little miss I just got my first sunburn.[;)][:D]

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Doesn't it look beautiful though, buckey?

Time for a Coy hunt.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is only one week away.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Hey Buckey dont feel bad it is raining down here today. The first sunburn is over and done with. Have to get some sun before fishing season starts otherwise I will be crispy by the end of the day. As my wonderful buddy Vic Waters sings "fishin naked its a whole lotta fun" Supposed to be sunny here tomorrow and in the mid 60s. Damn this cold snap. [:D][:D]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Good Trackin Snow here yesterday.Just a shame that Deer Hunting is over.Good chance the snow is over for the year.

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I sometimes hunt in Gunnison, CO, a local rancher out there told me it is common for them to have 6 - 8 feet. I'd like to see and visit that kind of snow, but wouldn't want to have it every year.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buckey, just get out the old sled and have a ball man[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Vin, I don't ride anything without a motor too much work.[;)]
  • Options
    hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buckeyboy, you need to move south of the Masion Dixion line, like the Gulf Cost. It only snows about once in 10 years, then it is only a inch or two. The next day it is gone. The worst part of living down here is fighting the nat's and blood sucking masquitos. If you can put up with that you will like it. Hunting and fishing is out of this world down here. Deer season last for a full 4 months, there is a bill in the legislaton right now to extend it untill the middle of Feb. Of course the 100 degree temp with 100% humitaty is kind of draning also, but it's home

Hornet
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Iwish i sould wife still has lots of family here , and her parents are getting on in age so maybe someday.[;)]As long as were on the topic were supposed to get another8" of snow tonite[;)]