In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Buckeyboy, you woulda been proud of me

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
You woulda been proud of me yesterday. My Suzuki took a 50 foot tumble down a coal mine high way. I got clear of it before it took off, but the rack needs a little fab work done to it before it looks normal again. [:D] I just spun out at the very top on some rock that was covered in ice.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Hey man[:I] you are just trying to ruin your old ATV so you can get that new 700 you showed me[B)] How bad is the bike?[:0] Glad you didden't get hurt. frankly Susp I am little dissapointed in you, for not maintaining control of you atv[:D][:D] But I still approve of watching a bike tumble 50 feet. I love that kinda sh$$.[}:)] Especially when it's someone elses bike. "Ship me that rack and what ever need's re fab I'll fix ya up like new for free.[;)]"
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I wouldn't ruin mine just to get a new one [^], actually it was an accident. Bike isn't to bad. I'll take the rack off this week sometime and take it to work with me. A little bending and welding and it'll be new again. [;)] I thought I was gonna be okay, went backwards for 10 or 15 feet and had control then it kicked sideways and I baled. I wasn't gonna take a tumble with 600#'s. [:D]
    thanks for the offer. [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Susp. don't blame ya for bailing would have done the same. I forgot you did fab and welding sorry.only came out with a bruised ego a'[:D][:D][:D][:D][:I]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    bruised butt is more like it, that frozen rocky hill wasn't to soft.
    [:D][:D]