In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ummm I dunno

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Had to show yall my baby and me in the blind last month. Looking for a female pup but she has to have excellent lines. I would like to breed them in a couple years. If anyone hears of a good line of pups let me know.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gottaluvmedarlin2002/detail?.dir=7e35&.dnm=e78e.jpg

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice-looking pup...I envy you! I do alot of water-foul hunting but without a dog...I have a Lab but he has No-interest in anything other than chasing the squirrels...Hard-headed and Hi-strung...Like his owner![;)]

Ruric, NE OHIO
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Beautiful Lab gagirl, Had a black about 15 years ago very similar looking. His name was Buddy ( short for budweiser) still miss that damn dog.[^]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Cute, nice dog too. [:0][:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Good looking pup. Wish mine sat in a blind that good. Mine sounds more like dirtyrats [:D], maybe it's got something to do with Ohio dogs. [:D]
    I'd offer ya the name of the kennel we dealt with but's it's in Applecreek, Ohio so I doubt you'd come this far. Besides I don't think their blood lines are all that good.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ah to be sittin in a blind waiting for a bunch of ducks, or geese to fly by.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great looking dog!! Have a Golden Ret and the wife is dead set on having her bred and I'm not to keen on it! The biggest reason is I would want a pup to keep for myself![B)][:)]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Great looking dog!! Have a Golden Ret and the wife is dead set on having her bred and I'm not to keen on it! The biggest reason is I would want a pup to keep for myself![B)][:)]

Just think, 8 or 10 whining, crying, poopin, peeing, destructive, cute little puppies that all need taken to the vet. [xx(] Just buy one pup, much easier.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Sus I got him out of Utica KS. So travel is not an issue for the right line. He is DNA tested for 100% chocolate. Not a drop of black or blonde in him. He also points so I am going to have to be very picky about the female that I get to breed him with.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    That's awesome that he points. Have you had him out bird hunting yet?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is only one week away.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah Ben we have. Waterfoul only so far. It is funny to see him point at a tree rat. I will bring the disk back in tomorrow and shoot you some pics of him retrieving a duck.

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    gagirl,

Expect a package in the mail soon. I shipped my dog to you for training. [:D]

• Options
    edited November -1
    ummmm well I need a vacation so can I just come to you?

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well I sorta wanted a break from the dog so as long as you take the dog away from me it'll all be good. [;)]
    Are there places you can take your dog to and have them trained for water fowl? I've checked and can't seem to find any around Ohio,

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Yeah susp, they're all over the place. Look for the blue splotches on a map.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is only one week away.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good one Ben...

Sus the guy we got Gus from also trains dogs. I am not sure what the cost is, but if your dog didnt come from good stock it will be a waste of time and mega $$$$$$ to try to train him. It has to be in them from birth. The only training is to refine them.

smilie_schuetze.gif