In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ben....heres a fish pic

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Got my bubble busted when I got home yesterday. David reminded me that we didnt have a camera with us for the big one(48 lbs)that I caught last summer. I thought we did... and still do just have no idea where that film may be. (besides I am right and I know it)Anyway this is one that I think was in the 35-37 lb range. Ones this size are pretty normal in this area. They can get upwards of 70 lbs. I am going fishing Sunday.... here redfish redfish......Ya really need to come down so we can go fishing this summer.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gottaluvmedarlin2002/detail?.dir=7e35&.dnm=59b1.jpg

added my wet rat impersonation pic to the same album

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Nice fish, Nadine!!! In fact, I'd call that a BFF!!![8D]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Are you picking your butt in this one?[:0]

aa34.jpg?phe73JCBpb5Ksaj2

[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No if I was you would have seen a smile on my face....oh it feels sooooo goooooodddddddd.....[;)]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    StihlCuttinItStihlCuttinIt Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Ya really need to come down so we can go fishing this summer.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gottaluvmedarlin2002/detail?.dir=7e35&.dnm=59b1.jpg

Great fish and nice boat to. It look a little big like a carp. But I was wondering, your david wouldnt mind some internet friend showed up down there to go fishing[?] Because, if I ever asked an internet friend that looked like you come to my house to fish it wouldd be a big mistake.[:(] My other half would cuss and slam the door shut. Than she would nail my hide to the barn and throw my carcaase out to rot. Some things are just too painful.[B)]

Joe
  • Options
    hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Super nice fish girl!

KungFu.gif
    Opinions are like azzholes, eveyone's got one, and this just happens to be mine!
  • Options
    StihlCuttinItStihlCuttinIt Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hivoltz, those are some cool stick men fighters [:D][8D][:D]

Joe
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well Stihl, it all depends on if you can be friends with the spouse or not. I have strong respect for the institution of marriage, and God willing, I will get to go fishing w/ gagirl, and her hubby someday. They really got the redfish figured out.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ben is my sweety and David knows that Ben and I are friends. He is 100% welcome at my house as well are any of the guys from here. I promise I would be good. Although I can not control my thoughts and dreams[8D].

Dont remember who said it looked like a carp but the fish is actually a redfish aka red drum aka spot tail bass. Fun to catch and awsome eating.

smilie_schuetze.gif