In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Enos

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
Nice to see ya d@ck head![:D][;)]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Cubs win!!! Illini win!!! It's a good day. Man, the Illini really put the hurtin' on Purdue. The Cubs really were playing as a team against Oakland. Now we get to watch as March Madness comes and goes and turns into the regular baseball season. I'm starting to not miss my bow quite so much.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What happened to Enos? I sent him a joke a while back and it seems like he vanished. Sure hope the joke was not offensive to him.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:I'm starting to not miss my bow quite so much

[:0]Shame on you! [V] What a terrible thing to say! [:D][;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    well, my addictions run rampant within me. I find that replacing one with the another throughout the year keeps me from going through DTs.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry Ben, I've been busy and not on the comp. But that ILLINI game was a blast to watch. I guess when they were cutting down the net Williams got a chant going through the crowd saying PLEASE COME BACK, PLEASE COME BACK! I think these guys would make a big mistake going to the draft early and leave a program like they have!(IMO) I also think Weber can do some good talking to them!(I HOPE)

I can't wait to start seeing some baseball too! (Bang that's the sport they use a bat and run the bases!)[:D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..