In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pics of twins

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Jayden was taken off the oxygen today but still has a tube in her stomach but they said she is doing much better today. Mom and Brynn got to come home today

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/bang250/DSC00034.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/bang250/DSC00036.jpg

This is my oldest feeding Brynn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/bang250/DSC00048.jpg

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    They are all beautiful. Thanks for shareing and keeps up updated on how they are doing.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    congrats they are very cute

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Very very beautiful girls. And "YES", I would tell you if you had ugly babies. Congrats bang, you did good.[;)]

My Dad says, "Good job blowing the balls off of them."

Well, now you know where I get it. I'm really happy everything is working out for your family. You have my sincerest 'congratulations'.[:)]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are very cute. I know you are probably worried about all the tubes and things, don't be, I was like that 20 years ago, and I turned out fine. [:D] No, seriously though, I had a cousin 4 years ago have a little boy that was 1.5 pounds and smaller then his dads hand, and he is as healthy today as he ever has been. My fiance's sister was born 2 novembers ago at OSU medical center with a large hole in her heart, she is now a little character running around and cute as ever. So don't worry about it, it happens all the time.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cute girls, good thing they took their looks from momma[:D] Congrats again.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Great lookin girls bang, your a lucky man! I'll keep your family in my prayers, especially Jayden.

ps: You really didn't have to name her after me. [:I][;)]

Jay
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was able to see Brynn up close and personal 2-nite and she is beautiful and can't wait til Jayden to come home and be with her incredible family!

I'm still waiting for Bang to ask when I can help him with the new bathroom seeing he is going to need one for himself![:D][:D][;)]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wat to go Bang! Pretty girls you made there

KungFu.gif
    Opinions are like azzholes, eveyone's got one, and this just happens to be mine!
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    congrats again they are beautiful. "I would keep my eye on the mail man if I were you.[:D][:D][;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Great lookin girls bang, your a lucky man! I'll keep your family in my prayers, especially Jayden.

Jay

My long distance beer buddy. I had to get your name in there somehow. Ok actually the wife came up with it..but if it makes you feel better we can tell everyone she was named after you.[:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Jay
    My long distance beer buddy. I had to get your name in there somehow. Ok actually the wife came up with it..but if it makes you feel better we can tell everyone she was named after you.[:D]

LOL[:D] I just couldn't resist bang. [:D]