In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ENOS/BANG

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Ok guys one of ya needs to let us know how Jayden is doing. Is she out of NICU yet? Is Brynn doing well at home?

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    the people want to know
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    She is still there, I just got home from the hospital. She made it through the day and night with out stopping breathing but she still won't eat. Still feeding through a tube[V]. She was awake the entire time we were there tonight which is a first. She looks good and seemed very alert, we just need her to get past this breathing thing and start eating on her own. Brynn is doing wounderful. She is a eating, sleeping, S#@ting machine. Actually that is about all she does right now and in that order. Thanks for thinking of us, I think I really do love you guys!! OK maybe I'm just after a bud light. You are the best bunch of people that I have never met though.[:I][;)][:D] Thanks again!!!!!!!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry I haven't kept anyone up to date. My bad!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If ya need anything just remember i'm only a phone call away bro.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Hey bang, My co-worker has triplets. He went through the exact same stuff. It happens when babies come out early. She's just catching up. I won't tell you to not worry, but please, don't lose a positive outlook, because the little girl is going to be just fine.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the update! I just tend to worry about how my friends and their families are doing. I will keep yall in my prayers.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Thanks ben and all y'all, I know she will get past it but it really sucks to see her this way. I really hate leaving her there too, it is hard to leave her behind and go home at the end of the night[V].
    As tough as a man can be to see it when it is your own, even knowing that it will be ok soon, it still is one of the crappiest (is that a word) things I have been through.
    To try to keep this a happy thread, don't y'all think I should get more than two weeks off? I get two weeks paternal leave but since I got two I think I should get two more. Again to the non regulars that read this I am just trying to keep it a happy thread. Not really serious![;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    bang, not sure what I could do from here, but if there is anything at all let me know. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

PS: Two weeks off is fair. Especially for twins which would equal 4 weeks total! Right! Tell your boss to call me and I'll put him in touch with Vinnie the Rhode Island terror. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension

PS: Two weeks off is fair. Especially for twins which would equal 4 weeks total! Right! Tell your boss to call me and I'll put him in touch with Vinnie the Rhode Island terror. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Hey bud that's Linnie, don't mistake him fer me[:D] I'm the one and only Vinnie around here. As for you Bang, just hang in there bro, before you know it those twins will be driving you up the wall and it'll be time for a ROCKS night out.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!