In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Bow-

ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
hunting tool! The family just purchased a new toy for all of us! We got a 2005 Polaris Magnum 4x4! Don't know much about Polaris or any other ATV for that matter! But what the hell, there was a guy just ahead of us that bought two brand new Polaris's and said he has a 1995 magnum and wouldn't think of getting rid of it![?] We'll know soon enough, I pick it up tommorrow afternoon.[^] CAN'T WAIT!!![:p]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's junk,[8D] I suggest you call me and i'll come and get rid of it fer ya[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    So will this tool be draggin deer?? [:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry Taco, Think the wife would frown on that as much as me and the boy's![;)] She was more excited(sp?)(well let's say she showed more) than me! She even did all the nogotiating![xx(][:D][:D]

Bang lets hope we drag a whole lot of deer or carry on the back! The back can carry up to 186lbs. And I told you about the sealed front compartment (for the beverage of choice) can carry 90lbs.[:p]

• Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bang why would you drag a deer with a quad thats what they have racks for. Unless you don't want to get your quad dirty but then why would you have it in the woods with all that dirt and stuff?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    Bang why would you drag a deer with a quad thats what they have racks for. Unless you don't want to get your quad dirty but then why would you have it in the woods with all that dirt and stuff?

He said it only holds 186lbs. My deer will be much bigger. [^]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    cool. Let's go riding.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That 186lb isn't a limit merely a suggestion.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    That 186lb isn't a limit merely a suggestion.

True! The racks on my suzuki are the same way, but during muzzleloader season they always seem to have 5 or 6 guys on them. [:D] Only hauled three deer at once though [:(] maybe this year it'll set some kind of record with 8 or 10 piled on there. [:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Don't you guys find those racks to kind of be a pain in the *? I think it's a helluvalot faster to just chain 'em to the hitch.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Don't you guys find those racks to kind of be a pain in the *? I think it's a helluvalot faster to just chain 'em to the hitch.

Ben

Only if I'm not driving and I'm sitting on the racks. [:D] No really, I would rather throw a deer up on the rack than drag it out. Guess you guys have bigger deer than we do in Ohio [xx(].
    Ever since I got a 4x4 4-wheeler I have been putting them on the rack, unless I drag them out myself cause the landowner prefers I don't take my quad on his land.
    Tried to drag one out with my 250R 4-wheeler the first year we had a camper down in WV. Boy that was a mistake! [:D] Did okay until the power ban kicked in about 3/4 way up the hill.....oops[:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Live Update 9:24

ENOS, how about I come out and try that new 4-wheeler out, for say a week or so [?] Somebody just broke TWO longaberger pie plates when they unloaded the disher! Somebody else is extremely PO'd about it right now. So this all means that I need to leave for awhile. Least till fireball chills out a little. Sure hope she doesn't wing any long necks down the steps at me. [:D]
    Even got the dog scared, he's laying under the roll top desk wondering what the heck's going on. [:D][:D]
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sus,

I can't say I didn't warn you about that Longaberger crap after you got branded. You're gonna be kissin' * a long time over this one. Shoot, you may as well forget turkey season bro.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr
    Sus,

I can't say I didn't warn you about that Longaberger crap after you got branded. You're gonna be kissin' * a long time over this one. Shoot, you may as well forget turkey season bro.

No way. I'll be out there missing them toms no matter what. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know all about that longerberger s@#@, grew up with it all over the place! Only good thing is it's cheap![:D](ok just kiddingon that one)[xx(] Well I don't know when I can really get out with bang and really get it going good! Hopefully this weekend?

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With reguards to weight... My friend has carried elk off the mountains several times with his sportsman! I have carried 3 hunters, 2 portable stands and 2 deer on the machine and 2 deer dragging in almost a foot of snow! These are really amazing machines however, they do really irritate other hunters in the area.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well I just used it to pull a freind up out of a creek![^] OK, it was really soft down in that silt , but did good and had an absolute blast this morning and hope to go in the A.M. again!! Wasn't going to get 4x4 but already got me out of a jam on a hill of loose rock and helping my buddy. I think I will love this machine totally![^]

• Options
    edited November -1
    [}:)]OK SO WHAT!!! it was me[:I]. I'm glad it was there.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Man I wasn't going to give you up! OH well it could happen to the best of them![;)]