In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shes coming home

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Docs say she (Jayden) will get to come home tomorrow!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Just wanted to let you all know, thanks for everything!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is great news.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear that bud, that means i'll have to make a trip to Champaign so I can hold me some babies. That's if it's alright with mom and dad. Sometimes I miss holding a baby, now I just wanna lock my oldest baby up[:D][:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    We could probably work somethin' out. You hold babies for say....I don't know ...4-5 hours!?!?!?!?
    We'll be back later...promise [:D].

Actually, doctors straight up said not to let anyone touch them til after flu season. guess it was supposed to be a bad season for that. Said people can look all they want but no touching. Sorry man but I have to listen to the doc. You are more than welcome to come see them anytime though, as are any of you that want to make the trip.
    Taco feel free to come get me out of the "house of women" sometime soon too! Well after everyone has settled in anyway!!!!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I understand totally about no one touching those babies, they need to get through this season of germs and then it's time for lettin everyone play with the little bundles of joy. I'll do just that Bang and come get ya, I see a Rocks trip coming soon[:p]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Best news I have heard in a LONG time

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    ahh, I never doubted it. I'm glad you got the load off your shoulders. Time to start changing diapers.[:)]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1