In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Im so crafty

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Well after blowing through my 3-d target last year and being to cheap to buy another I made one not quite 3-d but rather 2-d. I came acrossed some 5 inch thick horse padding that they sleep on made of foam. So I took a picture of a deer cut it out and drew it on the board. then I Took some markers and drew the vitals in, now all i have to do it paint her brown and im ready to go. See what board college kids do on break when they dont go down south

my dad tells me it looks more like a baby calf than a deer but after seeing more cows than deer last year under my one tree stand ill be ready

My old man's backhand used to land,
Hard on the side of my head.
I just learned to stay out of his way.
There's been streetfights, blue lights,
Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
It just showed me how much I could take.
Hard times, bad luck.
Sometimes, life sucks.
That's all right, I'm ok.
It ain't nothin' but another day.

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Gee head I'm just so overwhelmed I don't know what to say. Your Brillant.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's good to see all that a college education comes in handy, but that sounds more like a MacGyver plan come together[;)]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I bet ya ten bucks that you would sell that thing on ebay if you listed it. Heck you might even have to get a patent before it's all done. Okay, I'm going a bit far there. [;)]

Your horses sleep on foam padding?

education rocks! Go NYU! [:D][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ive gotta be pretty desperate to actually go out and PURCHASE a new target. My garage is littered with styrofoam from various purchases, brown paper bags, cardboard boxes, and poop loads of duct tape. I think Im going to have to replace one of my 3d deer targets-its beyond mending.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A feed sack filled with sawdust from the sawmill with 3 bales of hay behind it is about as 3-D as things get around here![^]

Ruric, NE OHIO,