In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

gagirl?

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
does she still post here?

if so, happy birthday nadine. [8D]

if not, then nevermind. [:o)]

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know this could be a touchy subject, but since we're all gettin pretty tight here and worry about each other. I was wondering if you ever got any more info about ya'll's stolen stuff? I'll duck now if ya wanna throw something my way.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    since we're all gettin pretty tight here

Why I had no idea! [:I]

Not to pun on your topic, but nobody else has responded so I had to keep it alive till gagirl gets in. [;)]
    BTW, I heard the Rhode Island cement mixer handled ole crack head from down GA way.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Well good news and bad... our deduct. was $2500 so it was not worth us fileing. The guy we are pretty sure got the stuff has many other counts against him and looks to be heading for a new home sometime soon.

We did find out that our mtg company never sent in our yearly so it actually lapsed. So our atty says they will prolly has to give us the total amount of loss. I dunno yet we will find out hopefully on the 6th of next month.

Thanks for asking...

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope all goes well with that!!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl

We did find out that our mtg company never sent in our yearly so it actually lapsed. So our atty says they will prolly has to give us the total amount of loss. I dunno yet we will find out hopefully on the 6th of next month.

That may not be all bad for you in the long run. A friend of mine had a similar situation where his mortgage company neglected to provide his escrow money to the insurance company for 6 months or so, during that time he had claim. It all ended up with the mortgage company paying for his total insurance claim, no loss to him at all, plus cover his 6 months of lost insurance and 6 additional months at their own cost.
    I know it sucks, but hope it all works out for you.