In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Sifisto

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Hey guy, I read you thread on your new bow, and replied you did not mean any harm just proud of your bow. However after reading on I haven't had a chance in a couple of days. I read your other thread to Rembrant, and how nice his new Mathews was but yours is on steroids.[:(] and the gemoligist comment. [;)]Heres Buckeyboy comment.[;)] Shut your pie-hole pull your dress over your head and stick that bow up your *[xx(] AHHHHH think I'll go to the coffee shop now.[:)]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I was starting to feel bad, you just made me feel a lot better. [:D][;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Buckey, how in the hell did you acquire so much Southern Charm living all the way up in RI?

Ben[;)]

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bang, dont feel bad.[:)] I have a Mathews and that does not make me any better than someone who shoots what they can afford. This dude thinks he's better than everbody else. Were kids in a sand box and he's the gemoligest. "Yea he's a gem alright" [:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Buckey, how in the hell did you acquire so much Southern Charm living all the way up in RI?

Ben[;)]

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Cub's preseason is on!!!
    Just comes natural Benny O boy.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0][:0][:0][:0][:D][:D][:D][^][^][^][^]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Bang, dont feel bad.[:)] I have a Mathews and that does not make me any better than someone who shoots what they can afford. This dude thinks he's better than everbody else. Were kids in a sand box and he's the gemoligest. "Yea he's a gem alright" [:0]

I shoot a mathews now but my old bow was a cheapy. I was just feeling I may have been to hard on him. Your post made me feel that it wasn't just me that thought what an a#@*$le.

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DAYUM!!! buckey, I mean Linnie.[:D] Tell us how ya really feel LMAO. I have been sittin here watchin and waitin for someone to lay into sifisto. Now i'm just jealous I didn't get to first[:p]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    One thing about these forums, no matter how informed and brilliant you think you are....there's always someone that knows a bit more.

Don't be too hard on him, while his social skills may be lacking, he's probably a nice young pup wanting to fit in.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well if he reading and i'm sure he is. I am always willing to give people a second chance we all make mistakes. frankly I don't think he fit's in here. he's an expert and we are not.

DON'T BE BUFFALOAED BY EXPERTS AND ELITES. EXPERTS OFTEN POSESS MORE DATA THAN JUDGEMENT [:0].ELITES OFTEN BECOME SO INBRED[B)] THAT THEY PRODUCE HEMOPHILIACS WHO BLEED TO DEATH WHEN THEY ARE NICKED BY REALITY.

COLEN POWELL.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    You sure are a mean bunch. Glad I'm no expert, well I am an expert at most everything I do but we won't get into that right now.

Stop cursing to, kids read this remember

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well buckey I am glad you said something frankly I thought this guy was a real tool.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    See I knew I liked you guys. My type of 'normal' everyday men.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I have come to a conclussion. one must read from the bottom of the new posts to the top to figure this all out I shall report back soon[8D]

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    he likes his new bow ill give him that and itts a nice one

Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
  • Options
    LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My, my, my...I didn't realize how many "judges" we have on this forum...excuse me your honors. Friendly? Normal? Just what exactly are your definitions of those terms??
    I think you folks completely missed this guy's intentions. I've read his posts and took no offense to anything he said. He mentioned he has an archery coach. Cool. A coach would definitely make me a better archer. And if the dude wants to share some secrets with me that will improve my archery skills...my ears are tuned in. I live my life as a student trying to learn all I can that will make me a better person in everything I attempt to achieve. Sounds to me like all the "experts" are already here?
    Quite frankly I'm shocked...I think you guys unjustly flamed this guy and should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially all you Mathews shooters. He fits right in with all of you.
    Maybe you should reread some of these threads and your posts/replies and then go take a look in the mirror.
    Shame, shame...[V]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lmbhngr
    My, my, my...I didn't realize how many "judges" we have on this forum...excuse me your honors. Friendly? Normal? Just what exactly are your definitions of those terms??
    I think you folks completely missed this guy's intentions. I've read his posts and took no offense to anything he said. He mentioned he has an archery coach. Cool. A coach would definitely make me a better archer. And if the dude wants to share some secrets with me that will improve my archery skills...my ears are tuned in. I live my life as a student trying to learn all I can that will make me a better person in everything I attempt to achieve. Sounds to me like all the "experts" are already here?
    Quite frankly I'm shocked...I think you guys unjustly flamed this guy and should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially all you Mathews shooters. He fits right in with all of you.
    Maybe you should reread some of these threads and your posts/replies and then go take a look in the mirror.
    Shame, shame...[V]

I think i am right there with you, I don't know what all the fuss is about.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I read re read, thought and re thought before I posted. I don't know what you missed, did you read all his posts? anyway he was a complete....Edit... never mind I think if you read his post again you will see that he has had the same trouble at other forums. So maybe the problem was with him.
    my last post on this subject[}:)][}:)][}:)].
    Wait one more edit, how about this quote from him, quote:It's much like three kids playing in a sandbox, and in comes a gemologist;

• Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not anywhere close to a mathews shooter and not anywhere close to ever being one! But I do know who is a DO&CHE B%G and who isn't one and he hit the nail on the head! I don't think Bang or Buckey should feel bad anyway shape or form! They told how they and some others felt and now some are feeling bad for him! WELL TO BAD IT IS ALL TRUE AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!!!! Let it and him quietly GO THE F AWAY!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bang...I went back and reread some of Sifisto's posts and some of you still missed what this guy was saying. He uses some off the wall references (i.e. the sandbox/gemologist reference) but, what he is trying to get across to everyone is that apparently on other forums he has posted there have been a bunch of wannabe-know-it-alls that talk so much F'ing BS that the guys that are "in the know" and could be/are considered experts leave the forums and take all their knowledge with them. The wannabes could give a crap and bid them farewell and the students lose an opportunity to enrich their knowledge base. Remember his comment on keeping an open mind?? Is yours?? With all the joy & happiness in your life it surprises me to hear you so negative on a new member.
    For all we know this dude is some sort of world class archer who wants to share his brain with us?? What he did not do was attack anyone on this forum. He said he would share and if he got the same treatment as he has before he would become a "ghost"...meaning gone.
    Well, I reckon some of you got your wish and you still haven't a clue what the guy said.
    Enos...please share your valid source of information that supports your last reply and refresh my memory on how exactly you were attacked by the * Bag. Or...maybe you meant that comment for me??
    So many intelligent and class act replies...don't ya get that warm fuzzy feeling when you're on here?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Lmbhngr- I believe if you read my first few post when he arrived I said quote:I may misunderstand your post and if I do I appoligize, but you appear to be coming off as a "know it all" already.
    Again I do appoligize if I have misunderstood you post.

and in response to your quote:Remember his comment on keeping an open mind?? Is yours??

I also said quote: Sorry I was a little hasty, maybe its me with the narrow mind.

I think I covered most of your complaints about me.... Now since those were covered in his posts directly to him. Can I help you with anything else?
    Keep your mind open as well I did make an apoligy to him and said to him I might have misunderstood.. so did you really read it all?

• Options
    edited November -1
    on a happier note answer this riddle

Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I am going to suggest we all drop this issue. Yes, we may have lost a valuable member or we may rid ourselves of future problems to come. Either way it doesn't matter who was in the wrong, we just don't need anymore more members to get ticked and leave. [8)]

headzilla, your a card man! [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Lmbhner,
    I see what your trying to say, and I'm happy the guy is love with his bow. But If so many of us got the impression he was a bragging smart *,[:0] Maybe he should be a little more subtle in his approach till folks get to know him. Besides we are intitled to our opinion just as you are. Gogolen is probley the most advanced mathews shooter here on this forum and I know he knows a lot more than he post. It's because he has RESPECT[^] for others and tries not to offend folks. I know from expierence when I joined I came out like a smart * and was quickly put in my place. and now regret having offended anyone with some statments I made. Ok lets all welcome him back and see what he's really like . I'm open and I'll bet even though words were tossed around all the guy's and girls are this forum would welcome him back and get to know him.If he's a good dude I'll be the first to appoligize.[:I] Ithink it's time to let it go now
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thank you Buckey you aren't so bad yourself
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bang...yes, read them all multiple times to make sure I was on the same page. And yes, you get full recognition and credit for stepping up and rescinding some of your comments. I apologize for leaving that out of my previous posts. I tried to make my responses 3rd party so no one felt called out.

The bottom line is you guys are a bunch of good folks. I wanted all posters to take a second look at it all because I think they "missed it". I think I was successful.

Buckey said something about him possibly being a "bragging, smart *...". That's funny because I read/see those qualities in everyone on here. Hell, isn't it a prerequisite to joining this community?? [:D][^]