In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

PSE Limbs

47studebaker47studebaker Member Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm back again with what may be a dumb question. Still shooting B-I-L's PSE Fire-Flite. one of the limbs is starting to twist, just noticeable at the axel. Found a pair of Mach 8 limbs, will they fit? Seller doesn't know. If they do I plan on having the local bow shop install and set up, but no one will be available there until Tue and sale will have to take place before then. Any ideas?

Comments

• excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would measure your limbs and use your wheels if they are ok.. make sure that the poundage is about the same. when you change limbs make sure that you space your wheels acourdingly. NEW AXLES....is a must..before the change measure your brace hight. another way is check your axle length and the other bows axle length.. hope this helps...

excalibur
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I am not familar with PSE or their warranties, but have you contacted them to see if they will take care of your limb issue?
    I have a very old browning compound and Browning has replaced the limbs on it three times, I only paid shipping to them.

http://www.pse-archery.com/Admin/email.html
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I agree with Susp you may be able to get pse to pick up the repair if not their tech line will tell you if the other limbs will fit so you can buy them now replace them later