In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mail order arrows..Edit

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Has anyone ordered from able ammo before? They have my arrows pretty cheap, roughly $52/doz. Now having said that this may seem silly but do they come fletched. They say with nocks and inserts but they do sell none fletched and it doesn't say that these are. Any thoughts? Should I just call and ask them to be safe?
thanks
Here is the link if you want to check them out. I thought they were pretty cheap or I got ripped before when I bought 6 for 40 some bucks from the local suck shop.

Edit... it actually calls them shafts in one sentence of the description but then calls them arrows in the next, but I did call and they are arrows. Their CS people were super nice too thats a plus in my book!!

http://ableammo.com

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Don't quote me on this, but that name Able ammo, sounds like something I read about in the general forum before. Somebody bought some shells from them and got screwed over pretty bad. Might do a search through general forum topics to verify because I am not positive. Just my 2 cents.

You working today bang? I am, but I'm the only one here so it's peaceful. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No sir, I have been off since the 9th. I will be back to work on Mon. though [xx(]. actually I will be glad to be back to work. I get fairly bored when the kids are sleeping.
    Thanks for the input I will search.

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Boy I'd think you'd be catching up on sleep while the kids are.
    How's things going?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Things are getting better, we got them to bed the one night at 6..am then the next night 4..am we have got them now at about 1...am... giv'er take a few but that seems to be about the average right now. I got up today at 4:37 and she(wife) was up feeding one of them. Which is good during the day to not be on the same schedule (1/2 hr. between is prefered to us) but not at night. The schedule with me and the wife is working out but she prefers to be with them more (Well shouldn't say prefers really but because of feedings... you know the woman way) so I am getting more night time sleep while she is getting daytime sleep, which for her is not quality sleep. But anyway we are getting along good, and thank you for asking. It just reinforces to me what quality people we have here. And what good ,long distance, beer buddies I have.[:D][;)] Cheers to you, Thanks!!!

• Options
    edited November -1
    Good to hear it! [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Do you guys have any Dick's sporting goods in your area. I bought 6 fully fleched beeman just had to cut and insert$39.00 and they shoot real good just like the carbon express.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sure do, sometimes they have some pretty good deals during the off seasons. Always seem high priced other times, least to me.
    I told my wife I wanted something from there a couple Christmas's ago...so she did a search on the internet, AT WORK, for Dick's sporting goods store, guess what word she typed in for the search [?] You got it! [:o)][:I]