In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone find any sheds yet?

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
I was out again this morning and found none. I did find a small basket rack 8 point that appeared to have a small hole in it's neck. Wasn't to decomposed (sp?) yet either, no way it's from shotgun season so I'd guess some night hunters were around. I'll have to get the rack another time, didn't expect to need a saw. [:D]

Before to much longer the shrooms should be popping up right? 2nd week of April I beleive... yummy!!![:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NOPE!...Walked for about 2hrs yesterday lookin...

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    The only one I found was in late dec when I ws hunting. small 6pt
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Should be finding them by now. I'm getting depressed. I might start going to friends houses and hack sawing their mounts. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pretty soon they'll be all chewed-up! I know atleast 2 bucks made it through the season here. Had 6 skin-heads run through the yard a week or so ago. I checked the bedding areas and thickets and even followed a few heavily used trails with no-luck. Probably dropped over on the neighbors lot, He's still puttin out corn for them.

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Instead of huntin easter eggs I went shed huntin yesterday. I found one side that was 4 and a tall 2, it was 16 inches tall. It helps tho because I know pretty much where the hang at so it was just a walk down an old railroad tracks.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I didnt find any sheds but i did almost hit 2 deer and a flock of jake turkeys the other day the jakes surrounded my car but vanished when i was getting the camera out