In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Season dates

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
looks like the Illinois season dates will not be changing. Kinda bummed I was hoping to be huntin' in Feb.[:(] I copied this amendment off the original bill.

House Amendment No. 1
Deletes reference to:
520 ILCS 5/2.25

Deletes everything after the enacting clause. Reinserts House Bill 1074 with the following changes: In the Wildlife Code, removes the changes concerning deer hunting season dates and centerfire guns. With respect to the Department's application processing fees, caps the fees at 5% of the charge for the permit or license. Effective immediately.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    my luck, I'd kill a deer with two big divots on it's head.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    But you would still have some nice tastey backstraps in the freezer[:D][:p][;)] I am not quite so picky when it gets down to the end of season [:I].

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That late in the season my luck would be i'd kill one with triplets.[:(]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    so then you'd have 4 down, but only need one tag, right?

Ben(would you get four pins?)

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Doesn't matter to me since nobody from Illinois invited me to go hunting this season! [}:)] O wow is me[V]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:(][:(][:D]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Susp. just as soon as I get some more land your welcome to come hunt with us, any of you would be. I just don't have enough right now to add anymore hunters[:(]. I'm hoping to get down to my place this weekend to cut some shooting lanes and drink beer(deer camp becomes beer camp in the off season). If the boss will let me anyway[B)]. Her moms place is on the way down so I think it may be ok.[:)]